Sunday, October 29, 2006

Refgrunt revisited

It's been over 6 months since I did a refgrunt. Here's another wild and woolly Sunday with links and questions as we go along.

"I'm looking for journal articles on marital infidelity and mental illness."
We settle for the subject term "Marital fidelity" and the KW "depression" in PsycInfo.

When I signed in I noticed my blogging is at 399 -- probably a landmark for the fewest number of blogs in a 3 year span. -- Yes the start day of the ISCL came and went already.

This video is going to be memed ad nauseum. [ via LISNews.org]

Did I mention the library clock is still on EST?

Very slow day so far . . . . . . . . . Checking my Google Reader. (love the "mark all as read" link. Such power mwa ha ha ha.). Oh yes, a choral performance is scheduled today and that trumps the library for two hours.

Looks like everyone is coming later...oh well :-(

Tomorrow Halloween

No comments: