Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Apologetics and Google

The old heresies about Christ's death and resurrection revisit us each year about this time. (Yawn.) This is as good a time as any to remind everyone that if God hadn't wanted us to have brains.... Apologetics Index. aspires to provide information for both Christians and nonchristians to encourage us to think and cut down on knee jerkitis.
And it was at this site that I found the hyperlinked article in the first sentence.

In the last couple of days, Google's first entry to the word Jew has been an antiSemitic page. mamausings and Riba Rambles have commented effectively and thoroughly that all I can do is add an Amen and suggest you check their links.

J.B. Phillip's book, Your God is Too Small, has been on my mind lately. In light of this week, I'm placing it back on my TBR pile.

No comments: