Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I know I saw it somewhere...

With such a hectic season of politics and economic issues, it's no wonder these two religious movies have not received as much attention. I have not gone to either Regilulous or FireProof and at the point don't plan to so this post, but I did see a really great post put out on Monday, the 20th?,arguing that Christians should go see R because it would help them understand their need to be prepared to give an answer. Unfortunately, I can't point to it. It's not in my lists. If anyone has seen it, please let me know. Here's one comment from Christianity Today and another from Culture and Media Institute. I know these both came earlier this month. I can only plead a busy schedule and a little--all right-- a lot of laziness.

No comments: