Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Some Catchup items

I've been going through my files and came across some "old" material still of interest. As I wasn't very diligent in identifying the original source, my apologies.

Christian books on the Rise is the title of a report on the annual International Christian Retail Show (ICRS) [via] concerning the rise of popular Christian fiction.

If you are looking for another venue to support your reading habit, try DailyLit. I checked out the tags for "Christianity" and "religion" and found mostly books of the Bible with William James' Varieties of Religious Experience. No C.S. Lewis so far, but G. K. Chesterton is represented with the Man who was Thursday. I haven't had a chance to try it. Has anyone else? [via]

I think I'll save the rest for later as I'm short on blogging time this week. Enjoy and feel free to comment.

No comments: