Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A Miscellany for Easter

I just finished my assessment project --hoooray (thousands break out in cheers!) and rather than work on just one item wanted to pass on these articles:

The State | 03/04/2005 | Finding God on your iPod [via Youth Specialties]

Interview With God has a new presentation "I AM" which is perfect for Easter.

And I was looking for information on Easter Baskets and came across this interesting little webpage "How to put Together a Traditional Easter Basket" which is traditional in the Greek Orthodox sense. Each food has a symbolic meaning. Butter, for example, is usually shaped in the figure of a Lamb or a three-barred cross. Butter symbolizes the goodness of Christ. Take that you fat fearing friends :-) (Actually better than the pun I had in mind.)

No comments: