Friday, December 17, 2004

Let the Eating Commence!

We have had our annual Christmas Party here with an array of Christmas cookies and other goodies brought together in two days of potluck. My two favorite cookies are no bake but very messy: cathedral windows (watch the pop-ups) and spudnicks. My kitchen floor still crunches with cereal and coconut, despite sweeping it. This baking session was a practice for the cookies I want to make when I go home for family parties. I have vowed not to look at the scales until next year.
Incidentally, I would like to hear from anyone who uses locating the "right" recipe on the internet as a way to teach good searching skills. Try finding Crazy Chocolate Cake sometime. I know some of the recipes leave out essential ingredients and the results would be disappointing.The two recipes given above were a small sample of those with the ingredients I was seeking.
I will be on vacation until January 3. Have a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free site Free Article Search. It pretty much covers real estate article related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)