Friday, November 05, 2004

When all is said and done. A little quiz

I've been reading and listening to political rants so much I haven't found another topic to add here. However, several truisms come to mind which are guaranteed annoy everyone. (So much for Ms Nice person :-)) "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar; Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still; With malice toward none, with charity for all; Etc.etc.etc. "
My questions are who is known for first saying these and is my recollection correct?
Try the Quotations page for some of the answers. Perhaps you can tell me where to look for the others. Do you have a favorite book or online resource for quotations? Do you have a favorite quote--even one you came to hate-- from this campaign?

I'll post answers next week. Unless one of my readers does first. E-mail or use the comments here.

No comments: