Thursday, January 06, 2011

New Year and Resolutions
My book display for the new year was to locate materials about resolutions or goals. This wasn't as easy as it sounded. One of the areas I focused on concerned the laudable goal most Christians have of improving his/her spiritual life. Works on prayer, getting to know God, being more holy abound here and at most Christian Academic libraries. One of my goals is to read one of these works, probably Gene Edward Vieth,jrs. Loving God with All Your Mind will do.
Over Christmas I personally looked for a devotional at a half-price bookstore but didn't find one I wanted to start. That's my other goal as well as reading the Bible through this year. I've read all the Bible, but I realize I haven't read it through in a year. Callapidder Days presented an inspirational post with a variety of electronic resources which will have you meeting this goal.

what spiritual goals are you setting for this year.

No comments: