Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter Greetings
He is Risen. Christ is Risen indeed.  You don't have to wait for a day to say that.
We just received our new edition of the Zondervan Encyclopedia of the Bible.  I want to the "resurrection" and Resurrection of Jesus Christ articles for my current display on Easter because the book is just now out of cataloging for us.The articles totaled 20 pages covering all aspects of this phenomenon.  The set looks to be worth the investment, although it isn't digital.

I'm also rejoicing because I finally completed my two papers, although they could still stand some small editing.  Everytime I write something, I vow never to do this again, but somehow at the end, I'm ready for more. 
This time, I'm working on some short tips for our online students to encourage them to use our resources. 

No comments: