Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Conference Season

It's that time again! I've nearly finished my preparations for my presentation about games and information literacy in academic colleges. The good news is the topic is timely; the bad news is I'm going to miss other great presentations going on at the same time. I'm also collaborating with another group on Web 2.0 materials. My section is on social bookmarks, del.icio.us in particular.

One of my goals for any physical conference I attend is to meet at least one to two new people and renew acquaintances. I'm looking forward to all the activities that the conference provides for socializing as well as networking. (Note to self: pack sunscreen and a hat.)

1 comment:

Lori Thornton said...

See you there! I'll arrive this Saturday so I'll be in Boston well ahead of most everyone!