Monday, June 04, 2007

Feeds in My Reads

Turning the Page (from Internet Scout) This site is very close to having the actual manuscript in front of you. Three features manuscripts include The Hebrew Bible, The Qu'ran, and The Bible from Ethiopia. If you have students in history or in Biblical or religious studies, this is worth setting to your links or at least letting your faculty know about.

I may have posted these sites earlier, but since they are still in the file, I'm sending them now.

Journal of Religion and Popular Culture -- Good site for Worldview links. Unfortunately, I don't see any publications since Fall 2006. If you are interested and the publication is still functioning, they are looking for submissions.

I also found an article from the Chronicle of Higher Education from June 23, 2006. "Jesus is Not a Republican." Worth rereading as we are going through political debates.

WorldWide Blessing Generator -- Variety of blessings. Better than this.

For those going to ACL see you in Grand Rapids, Lord Willing. I plan to come on Monday.

No comments: