Thursday, November 16, 2006

Alert, Alert.

One of my faithful friends alerted me to a problem with my e-mail subscription service. Anyone who is trying to subscribe to me on ISCL is being pointed to another blog which I have for our nontraditional and graduate students. I have contacted the service and if we are unable to determine how to resolve this, I may be removing the e-mail link in the near future.

If you haven't tried an RSS aggregator, now would be a good time to subscribe to one. They're usually free and can either run on your local drive such as RSS Reader or via an Internet server, such as Google Reader. If you do an Internet search, you will find several others people like. Personally, I read close to if not over 200 blogs and a feed aggregator is the fastest way I've found to keep pace with items. And as those on the ACL FaceBook account know, I would fight to keep a feed aggregator if I had to choose among my various software subscriptions.

No comments: