Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Excuse NO. 99

I've been noticing the excuses for not posting: on vacation, too busy, but this is probably the most honest for me. Read the excuse--not the comic-- a little too crass for me.

However, as with all interests, over time I became bored with it. Sure, the
boredom would pass, and I would once again be interested, but for a time it was
there. Were this a hobby like most others, I could simply stop for a time, and
come back to it when I wanted to again. But this isn't a hobby like others. By
putting it online, I stopped being the only one invested ....In fact,
it wouldn't be far off to say I was one of the least invested ....



Having said that, I must confess that I am trying out new sites and links and am going to try one a day trick for a while and avoid excuse no. 100, er 101

No comments: