Tuesday, January 17, 2006

"I meant what I said"
Already the 17th and one resolution seriously cracking. (Now you know why I don't post them!) I had hoped to post at least 3-4 times per week starting in January. So far my health hasn't cooperated but that's changing, fortunately. However, here is a post regarding "real" attitudes towards customers from January 14th's Creating Passionate Users blog. My favorite slogan is not there but often comes to mind as I wrestle with software and g-r-r-r upgrades : "We're going to hurt you, and we don't care!" Sometimes"meaningless" is the word I would use also for resolutions. As the post concludes:
Motivation--especially when it comes to a deep concern for the users--does not come from saying it. It comes from a culture of meaning it.

Anyway today, I'm working on the research topic "seeking forgiveness" with psychology students. -- I may need that!

No comments: