Friday, September 30, 2005

A Mysterious New Blog

Another ACL member has started publishing a blog. If you like reading about mysteries, you should link to this site. Congratulations and welcome, Roger.
As he says the blog is based on a workshop he held at ACL. Actually, Roger has done several on literature at ACL and they have always been well attended and a welcome break from the library issues.

Conversation heard around my desk at this time of year

Perhaps you hear it too.

Could you tell me which faculty member gave you this assignment? I don't know.
Could you tell me the name of the class? I'm not sure. I know it's in education.

Sigh..... One of these days, I would like to meet I Don't Know and sign up for I'm Not Sure! :-)
But I was once there too, as this article by Marylaine Block reminds us.

No comments: