Thursday, March 31, 2005

April Fools Day Books

ISBNs for april fools day fiction
And then, while exploring April Fool's Day information on Google, I found this site Isbn.nu. I still haven't found out what .nu means. This looks like an interesting site to work with some acquisitions, especially if you are after out of print material. Actually, the owners say,the purpose of the site is to provide price comparisons for in print and just out of print books without additional ads. I really like the clean search page.

1 comment:

Thanks for you visit said...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat