Thursday, February 03, 2005

Religion and the Public Life and Research

One of the reasons I started this blog was to focus more attention on religious resources. While this has meant I've bypassed other aspects of librarianship and academia, I've found this search helpful with reference for my library. It's also a good excuse to browse the Internet.

In October 2003, I posted an article about Pew research on religion. And yesterday, my peripatetic ramblings located another site for research and religion. Public Agenda has just published research on "Religion and Public Life." What's even more interesting is that it follows up a previous study "For Goodness' Sake" posted four years earlier. This is a fascinating site worth revisiting because of the research posted here. You can even compare your views with the findings on the survey.

No comments: