Wednesday, October 06, 2004

You're my brother; You're my sister

As a nearly life-long Christian, I'm used to defining moments such as evangelical, fundamentalist, Arminian, Calvinist, etc., etc., etc. And as a professional, I purposefully go in search of all views, regardless of my beliefs. So When Blogs4God writer, Richard Hall, offers a list of liberal Christian blogs, I couldn't resist sharing (not that I've found that many conservative, either). Thanks very much for this list and for the notations. Anyone else have a list?

1 comment:

Norma said...

I've looked over the list and read 5 or 6 different blogs. I didn't find anything particularly on topic for Christians, except for those remarks criticizing conservatives. I hope conservative Christians have content more worthy of the name.