Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Let's try this again! The original post evidently didn't post like I thought. My learning curve is rather slow!

Here it is with my apologies.
Book by David Limbaugh Persecution: How Liberals are Waging War Against Christianity .

Daypop.com provides interesting results from Newsbursts, RSS Feeds, etc.

Although many of my “hits” for Christian came from Christianity Today many of the weblogs are personal opinions, and I won’t usually connect to them. However, feel free to conduct your own searches about Rush Limbaugh, John Ashcroft, The DaVinci Code or other topics which may enrage or sadden or delight you. I may or may not include information about them as they fit the goal of this weblog.

Not in My Backyard

In case you haven’t seen this site.
Hansen, Brian. "Combating Plagiarism." CQ Researcher, September 19, 2003,
773-796,

If you don't subscribe to CQ Researcher, you may not be able to access this. However, it is available as a single issue from CQ Press.

No comments: